Microgaming go Head to Head with IGT
Microgaming have just added Batman ‘The Dark Knight’ Video Slot, to their already incredible line up of games. There is already some confusion amongst fans of the Las Vegas land based casino game (provided by IGT), and the new online video slot that Microgaming have offered up. To help put an end to this, we have reviewed both games and explain the main differences.
Differences between IGT and MG’s ‘Dark Knight Slot’
The main difference between the two software providers versions of the game, are that one is only found in Land Based Casinos, and the other is only available in Online Casino’s. IGT have the rights with DC comics to provide the game in Land Based Casino’s, such as the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel and Casino. Microgaming have the license to provide the game in their branded online casino’s, such as Jackpot City Casino and The Gaming Club Online. Below are the stand out features from both version.
IGT’s ‘The Dark Knight’ Slot Features
- Multiplayer Game with up to 4 people able play at once.
- Incredible Movie Style Scenes play out during the game and bonus rounds.
- Play as Batman or The Joker, with different reel symbols for each.
- High Score Table with Daily and Monthly Highest Winning Players Listed.
Check out IGT’s Promotional Trailer for the Game
Microgaming’s ‘The Dark Knight’ Slot Features
- 5 Reel, 243 Payline Progressive Jackpot Video Slot
- 4 Mini Progressive jackpots, Random Cash Prize Bonus, Free Spin Feature Round
- Cinematic Scene’s while Reels Spin (like Thunderstruck 2 and Lord of the Rings)
- Scatter Symbols and Random WildStrom Feature
Check Microgaming’s Promotional Video for ‘The Dark Knight’
Have you Played The Dark Knight?
Have you played either Microgamings Online Casino version of the Dark Knight, or the land Based Las Vegas Version from IGT? We want to here how you rate them. All Comments welcome.